Thursday, February 03, 2011

HELLO PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!!

I realized that I was so excited to get my first blog post out there, I gave no introduction what so ever. SO...

HI! I'm Audrey and this blog is completely random. I mostly set it up for my writing purposes; to post poems and stories etc. of mine. But I'm thinking you may also see some photography,and more than likely some picniked pictures (for those who don't know, picnik is an application much like photoshop, from whence you edit pictures.) So anyone who is, or may be following my blog in the future, THANKS and I hope you enjoy my joyful randomness(;

P.S. In case you were wondering, yes I did get the title of this blog from Finding Nemo (thanks Dory!)  But, I think it also goes along with this Albert Einstein quote that I LOVE: "Life is like riding a bicycle - in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving."   This is so true, and it is also kind of my motto. The 'just keep swimming' is almost a subliminal message hidden beneath a funny forgetful fish. (hey that's an alliteration!:) It seems like a much simpler way to put the Einstein quote. Hence this blog IS: Just Keep Swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment